Re: www.gtv6.org

Great news. A few people have helped out in pointing out the ip address
of the www.gtv6.org website

it is: 209.66.119.53

The files are all there. I've had to modify some copies of the forums'
html file and change all the hyperlinks from www.gtv6.org to
209.66.119.53

Not too difficult but a little time consuming. This site can be up in
about a week. I'm going to try to get the domain name again. I think a
few digesters/gtv6.org people have volunteered to host the site.

BTW, some of you may ask, what's so great about gtv6.org?
First of all it has loads of info, good articles from European car, a
killer car gallery, 99% of them are 116 GTV or GTV6s, cool article on
Brian Berger's Alfetta GTV Turbo, a very active forum (very little
political crap/non-alfa junk).

This site, linked with other sites like the Alfa75 group on yahoo and
Carson Damm's very informative site would be a real killer of a portal
for 75/GTV6. Find a good Alfetta specific site and also an Alfa90 site,
that would probably THE most resourceful 116/161/162 site available in
the world. Anyway before I go nuts about this.... ciao have more html
files to modify. After which I will post them somewhere. MAybe I'll
setup a simple yahoo/geocities website which has the html files you can
download to your computer so you can correctly access gtv6.org for now.

Things are looking up.... stay tuned.

Zamani
GTV6.ORG
http://greetings.yahoo.com