Need a "168" badge

Hi everybody!

Can anybody PLEASE get me a "168" badge??  My in-laws are
Cantonese-speaking and, well, a 164 on the back of our car would bring no
end of trouble in the family.  I'm in California.  I will pay well.

[for those who don't know:  "164" in cantonese is "yat low sei" or "always
die", a very unlucky number.  Alfa changed it to 168 for cantonese speaking
countries, which means something like "always prosperity".]

Thanks much!

Dan Cogswell
Oakland, California