Headlight Covers and GTV6 Website

Hi all,

Sorry Brian ( Shorey ), but my Duetto has the headlights mounted from the
back with a slim stainless trim ring covering the edge of the
hole.  Perhaps there was a difference in euro and US spec cars ( mina was
from Germany, via Paris and just had seat belts and a US speedometer added
so the original owner could import it.

I believe that the GTV6.org website was owned my Michael Williams ( the
GTV6 owner, not the duetto owner ).  He and I once took the AROSC drivers
school together. MAJOR GTV6 fan.  Can't find the email address though.

Ciao,

Dan