GTV6 wheels and tires and hub centering rings

I've got a couple of wheel/tire questions for the gtv6 owners on the digest.
Reply off-digest if you want, I know this topic comes up fairly often...

1.) Will 225/50R16 tires on 16x7.5 wheels (w/ 35 or 38mm offset can't
remember exactly) fit my '84 gtv6 without rubbing? I already have the wheels
and I want a wider than stock tire to help protect them from the inevitable
curb rash.

2.) Has anyone tried Kumho Ecsta Supra 712, BGF G-Force T/A KDW (or KDWS)
and/or Bridgestone Potenza RE730s? I'm looking for a good wet/dry
performance tire with a fairly long treadlife that isn't too outrageously
expensive. Any other suggestions would also be appreciated...

3.) Has anyone purchased hub centering rings from a supplier other than
discount tire? I ordered a set of the MAS wheels that were marked down, but
they couldn't get the correct centering rings to fit my gtv6. I know there
are other people on the list who bought these wheels, what did you do?

thanks in advance,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
'91 164S