Re: '69 GTVs, brakes & boosters

Since post-1970 Australian GTVs have floor mounted pedals, there must be a
difference in the specs of the cars, but my two comments are that after
rebuilding each booster on my dual setup (for about US$300 all told), I have
had no issue with them, and secondly, there is a fairly straightforward
conversion over to a single lockheed booster on these cars. So I would have
thought that if you find a pre-1970 car you really like, the brake boosters
should not really be a show stopper (pun unintended).

dean