Re: Re[2]: Headlight Covers

--- Ed Lutz <edlutz@domain.elided> wrote:
> Nice write up Scott, you cleared a coupole things up
> about my headlight covers, that were installed by
> someone back in the cars past.

Mine too -- wish I knew more about what was behind the
headlights, but I suspect I'm going to find out soon
-- the right-side headlight has a bunch of beads of
water on the inside, so I'm going to have to do
something sooner rather than later.

> One question. Once the lights are mounted properly
> behind the fender opening, how does one adjust the
> beam aim? Can you still access the adjustment screws

> from the front?

I don't know yet.  Russ Neely's post (which you should
DEFINITELY read) indicates that it's harder both to
change headlamps and to aim them once they're mounted
inside the fender.  I expect I'll know more about that
after I install the relays and 80/100 European lights
that I intend to.

At which point you will no doubt be exposed to more
info than anybody cares about... :-)

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon
http://greetings.yahoo.com