Re[2]: Headlight Covers

Nice write up Scott, you cleared a coupole things up about my
headlight covers, that were installed by someone back in the cars
past.
One question. Once the lights are mounted properly behind the fender
opening, how does one adjust the beam aim? Can you still access the
adjustment screws from the front?

Thanks,

Ed