FS 1987 Milano Gold

After many years of enjoyable driving Im offering up
my 1987 Milano Gold. This is, and has been my daily
driver and will remain in service until sold or my
next car arrives.
This car has 180,000 thousand miles. The body is
straight with no major dings, and the oxidized red
paint comes at no extra cost. There are the beginnings
of rust in the usual areas around the rear wheels. In
addition I have a spare engine, complete with bent
exhaust valves, spare transaxle, de-dion tube, hood,
trunk lid, front & rear seats, 5 extra wheels and
tires, front & rear brake calipers and many other
parts from a previous car that I stripped. The whole
enchilada goes for $2000. Please contact me off line
for any questions or offers. The car is located in
Cincinnati. Bring a friend and a pickup and drive
away. I would prefer to sell everything together.

Steve Schutz
Cincinnati OH
1987 Milano (not for long)
1969 Spider