Euro-type Headlights for 164 RH Drive

While fixing a loose connection a couple of weeks ago, I realised how bad
the condition of my headlights was.  They are getting a bit ragged - the
passenger's side light is cracked and the bracket that holds it in is
missing.

Rather than replacing with another set of junk 164 lights, I was thinking
that upgrading to the Euro-trype headlights - like the AlfaBill ones.
These would need to suit a RHD car, and as no 164s with these lights were
officially imported into Australia, I would most likely need to import a
set.

Hopefully a good second-hand set could be bought from a supplier in
Singapore or Hong Kong - ie a RHD country that received the later 164s.
Can any digesti recommend a supplier that might be able to help?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
John Wiltshire

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.