Anyone have the part number for 3rd brake light?

The part numbers for the 3rd light are as follows, these are from the CD for
Alfa Bill P8/55401 Outer Lighting:

Tail Lamp	#96321449
Knobs 		#60553971 will need 2 of these
Washers	#60554089 will need two of these.

The tail light may or may not come with the gasket that fits under the tail
lamp housing. It may or may not come with the bulbs, if I remember correctly
it takes 4 bulbs.

I have the GM part number at home. I took it off the bottom of the lamp
housing if anyone is interested email and I'll send it to you.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto