My '86 Spider is getting new engine

Would like to thank Fred again for all his help in trying to walk me through
the head removal.  Unfortunately, it is frozen solid.  Looks like former
owner put nothing but water in the engine to keep it cool.

On the positive note, Carlos down here at European in Florida confirmed the
head is frozen, ie, it's not just me, and managed somehow to get a brand new
2.0L.  Not rebuilt, but actually new and never been fired 2.0L alfa engine -
SWEEET.  11:1 pistons/cams, big valves.  I'm removing the Bosch injection
system, in fear of the dreaded CPU going, and replacing it with Webers,
along with a Crane Cam Electronic Ignition.  Hopefully my little baby will
be flying soon.

Sorry if I bored anyone with this post, but just wanted to share the good
news.  She's been down now for three months and seems new life will be
breathed into her shortly.