Pictures from Streets of Willow, AROSC Driving School

Hi guys,

It's late, I just got home an hour ago but for YOUR sake, I'm putting up
some pictures I took this weekend at the AROSC (Alfa Romeo Owners of
Southern California) Driving School held at Streets of Willow, Rosamond,
California.

The pictures do not have comments, nor are they in any strict
chronological order.  However, some pictures are better than no pictures
at all.  I've reduced the resolution by a lot, to help those of us who
aren't on speedy DSL or cable modems.  Some detail may have been lost due
to this reduction; the pictures were mostly clear when I took them (as are
the originals).  I'm also saving the good high-quality ones so if you were
on the track and wish to -ahem- purchase the high-res ones (good for 5x7
or 8x10 enlargements), you can.  Just e-mail me at

nizam@domain.elided

Somebody's gonna have to help me pay for the Canon EOS D-30 digital camera,
  and the corresponding lenses.  So here's the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/nizam/sow-2-02/PhotoAlbum19.html

Have fun,
Nizam