Spider roll bar question

Hi all,

I need some advice or a shop recommendation .

I recently installed a generic roll bar in my 86 Spider Graduate. It was
the same type that is sold through IAP and Alfa Ricambi , as well as
others as well I'm sure . I'm finding that I really want that last notch
back on the seat adjustment , to get more leg room again . Does anyone
have any information on modifying the stock bar to a different angle to
get more room ? Can anyone recommend a shop in the SF bay area that does
custom roll bar installations ?

Thanks ,

Don Coulter