Classing performance engines

At 10:11 AM 2/9/02 -0500, George suggested:

>1. Street use (emissions compliant and who cares)
>2. AROC Autocross & Time trials
>3. SCCA Stock class Autocross (Solo II)
>4. SCCA Street Prepared class Autocross (Solo II)
>5. SCCA Time Trials (Solo I)
>6. SCCA Improved Touring racing (IT)
>
>Comments?
>
>George Schweikle
>Lexington, KY

I just sold a Spica injected spider with:

10.4 piston/liners
Pitatori(sp) cams
big valves
Ingram modified injection pump
Marelliplex

It psssed California smog with no trouble, where would you class that? I
think emission compliant can fit several of his catagories.

Jim