SPAM: Alfetta site

Dear Alfisti,

Sorry for the spam mail, but I've just updated my site
dedicated to Alfetta's (mainly GTV6) with an online
forum. This forum is aimed at European Alfetta owners,
but others are equally welcome (I just couldn't not
find an European Alfetta forum...so, now there is
one...). By no means I want to compete with gtv6.org
(anyone knows what happened to that great site ? It's
now off-line for a week already)...
As we all know, each forum is as interesting as it's
content, so be my guest and post whaterever is on your
mind...Also pictures of all kinds of Alfetta's are
welcome (just mail them to me with a brief explenation
and I'll put them online)...If there are some issues
you would like to see appear on the site, just
shoot...I'm also in search for specs of the different
GTV-6 models like Maratona, Balocco, Grand Prix, Niki
Lauda and the different Alfetta sedan models...
Once again for those not interested, sorry for
spamming the bandwidth...
The link is http://gtv6.homeatweb.com

Thanks,

Thomas