Palo Alto Concours featuring Alfa

The Palo Alto (California) Concours will be featuring Alfa and Cadillac as
their featured marques this year. The show is on the Stanford campus the
weekend of June 22 and 23. http://www.paconcours.com

If you have a 1985 or earlier Alfa that is not in desperate need of paint,
here is the entry form.
http://www.paconcours.com/2002/Enter/AlfaEntry.pdf

I will be asking them if they are interested in seeing a 1995 model in the
show, as well. If so, I'll see you there!

They'll also have a military vehicle display with choice selections from
Jacque Littlefield's collection. He is a zillionaire in Portola Valley, CA
who has the larget private collection of military vehicles in the world.
60,000 square feet of indoor space and 100+ vehicles, including SCUD Missile
launchers!

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA
not-yet-classic-enough-for-this-show 1995 164LS