Yeah! I just bought a '78 Spider!

Promised I would never buy another Alfa after owning 4
GTV-6's but years later the PERFECT Spider for me showed
up in the most unexpected place.

1978, Original red (faded) w/black.  Great top and
interior.  NO RUST ANYWHERE!  Great gearbox and engine.
A little tatty but otherwise a terrific car for $2500.

Never had a Spider but always wanted one.  Anything
affordable was a rust case or had major mechanical
problems.

Later!

PS I'm excited...