re: Hanging Out

Charlie from LA wrote:

"Most mechanics I know have an escalating three-tier rate system: one rate
for the work, higher if you watch, higher still if you help."

A Corvette place in Wisconsin (since closed down after the owner absconded
to the Caribbean with all the dough), had a slight variation posted:

1.  $x Standard hourly rate
2.  $xx If you watch
3.  $xxx If you worked on it first!

I suspect there are a few Alfa mechanics who would sympathize with that (cn
you say Spica?!).

Dave J.
Island Lake, IL
1964 2600 Sprint