From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Ralph Fetsch
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 5:08 PM
To: Alfa-Digest
Subject: HELP Coil has juice, but no spark

Not familiar with GTV6's but did you check the points? They male and
break the flow to the coil to product the spark which is sent to the
plugs via the rotor.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which
had a name of winmail.dat]