Synthetic gear lub

I've been using Redline in the trannys of my Spiders for some years now
and have been very satisfied with its performance, but it seems to be
getting tougher to find.  Was at a performance shop this morning and they
were pushing Royal Purple Max-Gear, 75W90.

Does anyone have any experience with this synthetic gear lub?  Anyone
have any experience with both, and came up with a preference based on
performance?

Bought two quarts, haven't added it to the 84 Spider yet.  Need to drop
the tail section and see what's happening with it popping reverse.

TIA,
Paul Weimer