164 hub bushings

John et al;

PowerFlex does indeed make this bushing and I stock it. The only reason I
switched off Aussie SuperPro was the lack of additional items for Alfa, which
Power has been great about making. True capitalist, David said, you order
enough, I'll make 'em. My kind of vendor. They make an entire range, and I
have all items here except for Euro apps, ie' 33, New Gen GTV Spider etc.

Big improvement in tightness. Durable as you could ask for.... PowerFlex also
makes all their bushing kits in split design, for much easier install and less
time.

Bill
Mastro Alfa
http://mastroalfa.com