Re: Alfa Roll Bars and Question about car history

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 AlfaNeely@domain.elided wrote:

>        If you want to pursue your car's history, it might be nice if you let
> us know where in the world your Alfa is.  Plus where it has been.

I purchased the car in Milbrae, CA (very close to San Francisco airport).
The owner on the title is listed with a San Francisco address. I've looked
up his phone number and will be calling him a little later this evening.

As near as I can tell, this car was originally titled in 1976 in
California. It looks as though the pan under the driver's side has been
replaced, though I'm basing this on the lack of paint under the mats on
the driver's side and the painted surface on the passenger and in the
trunk (even the spare tire well). Judging by the mexican coins in the
ashtray, one of the recent owners either went to mexico in the car or
emptied their pockets in the ashtray.

The name of the owner on the title is not the person I bought the car
from. The person I bought the car from never registered the car after he
bought it -- possibly in October/November 2001.

That's about all I know about this car so far.

Thanks
Greg