Spica pump pulley to drive supercharger?

This question is mostly directed as US based digesters.

I have a stupid idea for fitting up a Toyota MR2 supercharger
to Trusty the Alfetta.  I'll skip the details here but I've
got one question which is potentially a deal braker.

Trusty has a doubled crankshaft pulley, one belt to
drive the alternator/water pump and another bit one to
drive the A/C compressor.  I notice on this car that there
is a fairly large gap between the inner pulley and the
timing case.  Having thought about it, I guessed that
this is possibly where the toothed drive SPICA pulley
might go.  Is that so?

How narrow/weak is the belt.  Would anybody want to hazard a guess
whether the stock-standard SPICA pulley (set up to drive three
belts in total) could drive a supercharger putting out a small
amount of boost?  If anybody has links to some pictures of
the pulley/drive arrangement and mounting arrangement for
the SPICA pump, I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks for any help.

dave.
1978 Alfetta GTV "trusty"