Asministrivia Postings

Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious here, but I've noticed that the
digests with the "Administrivia" posting do not come through to my work
e-mail (the AD comes through to both my home and work e-mail addresses).

I have suspected this in the past, but the penny has dropped over the
weekend - AD 430 didn't come through to work, although I received it at
home.  The reason is that the firewalls on the office server block messages
that have text that may be related to spam or viruses - this is picked up
from text in the body of the message, not just attachments.  The
administrivia posting contains a list of message headings that the Krusty
server will block - and these also seemed to be blocked by our firewall.

Again, sorry if this is staing the obvious, but hopefully it may help to
solve some of those "I didn't get the digest" mysteries.

Alfa content next time - promise!

John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.