Re: Convention locations

<<  I saw a small comment about locations of the national conventions, I just
want to point out that the location is mainly dictated by which club in
interested in hosting the event. >>

  And what about the timing of the convention?  With all this talk about AROC
dues, and someone mentioning that there is a small pool of owners to draw
from, it would seem a no-brainer to me to try and coordinate the annual
convention with another major I-car event.  Don't the Fiat folks do some kind
of get-together?  Or the Maserati folks?  Or the Ferrari & Lamborghini crowd
(assuming they'd talk to somebody whose car cost less than what they pay for
a timing belt change)?  I would think a combined event might bring out more
members from each club.  For that matter, do the Moto Guzzi & Ducati riders
have any major events that draw the faithful?
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA