Tools & Dues

Get one of those curved 13mm "manifold" wrenches, many more uses than just
the exhaust! Also, I keep a 3 ft piece of pipe in the corner.

I've got to fully agree with Alan........get rid of the newsletter. If
printing it and paying the editor takes up so much of the budget why not
look into dropping it and the dues? Hey, AROC could become the cheapest club
to belong too!! ;-)

I think one of the original questions was where was all the $$ money going?
How much of the newsletter cost are being paid by the advertisements?
Shouldn't that cover most of it? How much does the club pay for the webpage?
Certainly these specifics shouldn't be broadcast on the digest but the
members should've had the opportunity to look into cutting costs before the
surprise raise took effect.

Anyone can "justify" the cost to themselves, you want to compare it to the
Ferarri Club or the Seirra Club go ahead. What you need to do is justify it
to possible NEW MEMBERS!!!

Mark