Re: 164S Passes CA Smog Test

Hi Rich,

Good to hear you car smogged ok. I also just had my car smogged. The CO
was 0.00% for both idle and 2500 rpm. HC was about 10 ppm for idle and
18ppm for 2500 rpm. Not bad I think, considering I have headers and a
used cat. The cat came from a Jap powerhouse of a car. The 280 bhp
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 TME (single 2.5" inlet and outlet).

Zamani
'87 75 3.0 with an EVO 6 cat converter.
(saving up for either a Lancer EVO 8 or a Milano 2.5 V6 Twin Turbo)
http://auctions.yahoo.com