Re: New Alfas

A trio of the new Autodelta cars showed up at Village Imports in Buffalo. If
you paid your AROC dues you could find their phone number and address in the
service directory.  Sorry I couldn't resist.  They had a red/black spider, a
silver/black GTV and a black/tan 156.  All had six speed transmitions and had
6 cylinders.  All Alfa badges (even those on the seats) were replaced with
Autodelta badges. I did not see the cars personally. This information was
taken from our chapter news letter AlfaBuff. Which we get with our AROC
membership......couldn't resist again.

Dick Giambra
Rochester, N.Y.
88 Verde