Re: alfa-digest V8 #420

In a message dated 01/29/2002 10:03:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> ) Lastly.. My vent window will not stay open. I've tried to get to the
> >adjustment nut but no luck..is there any easy way to do this adjustment.
> >Please Help..I know enough to get in trouble....
> >Gabriel Forzano

The vent windows are for decoration and you should not open and close them.
If you do, the stainless steel latch glued to the glass with a mystery
adhesive made only by Antonio Stradivari in Cremona between 1685 and 1712
(from fish that are now extinct) will fall off on the road.

If you don't heed this and think you'll be clever and use the vent in the
rain, you will wind up with a wet knee from rain dripping off the anterior
end!

They have thought of everything at the factory.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA