   Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:03:18 -0500
   From: "Michael S. Sweigart" <msweigart@domain.elided>
   Subject: RE: speedometer error

   My GTV6 speedo never deviates- it stays consistantly at Zero (0) MPH.
   Hows that for precision? I just go with the flow of traffic and haven't
   had a ticket in years despite having no working speedo. So if we are
   comparing who spent less on worrying about speedo accuracy, I win  =)

   I was thinking about sticking little post-its on my tach that had the
   speed mapped out by pacing my wife's car but that thought quickly
   diminished. I think 3300 rpm is 55mph or something like that.

   No map, no mile markers, no gps, just common sense and a good knack for
   avoiding "the man".