Sprint Trade

Hi Group

I am interested in a possible trade of my 750 Sprint
for a real good pre-74 GTV. I lost mine to rust and
I find I'm more of a GTV person than a Sprint person.
And thats after spending 2yrs working on the sprint
(Ain't that the way it works) If anyone is interested
just email and I can send some digital pictures.
I live in the San Francisco area and the Sprint is
In Santa Cruz area. Thanks Lannie