1985 GTV-6 Grille part needed

I'm looking for the plastic sleeve which fits over the
center of the later-model (1985) GTV-6 grille to
accommodate the larger-diameter Alfa badge.  I'm
trying to remove mine in order to remove the grille,
and I think I'm going to have to break it to get it
off.  Does any one have one for sale?  John,
Arlington, VA
http://auctions.yahoo.com