Re: Alfetta Berlina?

Berlina does simply mean sedan, and what was referred to in this
country as the Alfetta Sport Sedan was called the Alfetta Berlina in
other markets.  If you've never seen or heard of the Sport Sedan (and
they are indeed very rare here), imagine a car roughly the same size
and shape as an early 5-series BMW, but was the same underneath as the
'75-'79 Alfetta GT coupe.  More or less the same bodywork was used in the
first car to use the V6, the Alfa Six, which wasn't imported over here.

james montebello
'74 berlina (the non-alfetta kind)
'84 gtv6 (very much the alfetta kind)