Alfetta Berlina?

Certainly not an earthshaking question, but I have an Alfa service
department manual which gives: (From top to bottom) Inspection
Specifications, Alfetta, (Alfa Logo), 2000 Berlina GT, 1975 Model Year
Version 49 States. It was printed in Italy in 6/75.

How'd the name Berlina get in there? I'm guessing this is a duh question
and am now going to be told what Berlina means in Italian.

However, I've never seen the two names used together, unless, possibly,
it included information about Alfetta's And Berlina's. Not the case
here.

Not important, just curious.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA