Instrument repair/calibration

I am looking for a reliable company that can repair/recalibrate the tach and
speedo for my 115 GTV.  I sent the units to Palo Alto Speedometer a month ago.
At the time, they told me they stocked all parts for the units and gave me a
3-4 week turnaround estimate.  Now, they are telling me the parts are on back
order from Germany and aren't expected in for another month.  They have
offered to send the units back to me at no cost, and I'm considering it if I
can find another service that works on Jaeger-Italia instruments.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to Palo Alto Speedometer?

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1974 2000 GTV