speedo error

I have done this with a GPS that I borrowed from work. On the Milano
with 205,55,15 the speedo reads under actual speed by 5 mph from 70 mph
to 100 mph and under by 10 mph from 100 mph and up.
Our 77 spider with 195,60,14 the speedo reads alot higher than actual
speed, at least 10 mph from 45 mph and up.
It's important when you do this with a GPS that the road is straight and
level otherwise the GPS readings will have errors.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB

87 Alfa Milano Platinum