Wheel Offset

Hello Again,
	Preparing for my spring Alfa tour 3000+ miles and looking forward to them
all..  Having grown up in the sixties with British sports cars I came to
love  Minilite wheels, so when I decided to move up to a 15" rim, mostly
because of the increasing difficult time finding speed rated 14" tires.

Now for the question.  What is the proper offset for these wheels, are all
the wheel Rh thread?

I don't like knock offs, so I'd rather have the Minilites then the
Panalites.. just me..Any comments are welcome.. Mostly need the technical
input..

Thanks
Gabriel Forzano