RE: Bosch parts.

I have some good sources for Bosch parts. I'll shoot you a e-mail tomorrow
with a quote.
Bruce
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:56:13 -0500
From: Rex Midvale <Rex.McInvale@domain.elided>
Subject: Source for Bosch parts on the cheap??

Does anyone know where someone could pick up Bosch FI parts cheaper than
IAP.  I'm having trouble parting with the coin for a Bosch O2 sensor.  The
fact that a GM sensor is $10 and my Spider's is $180 isn't making me feel
any better about it, either.
And yes, I would like some cheese with my whine....
Thanks,
Rex McInvale
Macon, GA
'90 Spider Grad