GTV6 dashlight

Alfista,
I have a quick question;
What does the Exhaust temp light mean on my 82 GTV6? I know that I am badly
in need of a front seal and mechanical tensioner (scheduled, Finally!)
Also , does any one know where I can get a driver's side kickpanel, the
present one is rusted through and looks pretty bad, but that doesn't keep me
from driving this fun car! For those of you in Texas, do yall know of a
decent body shop in the north texas, Dallas area that you have dealt with? I
REALLY want to get my GTV6 looking nice. I lool forward to you insights.
Thanks,

Pat Crawford
Dallas