McMaster, was Belated Thanks (loctite 270)...

>Dan Scolaro <dan_scolaro@domain.elided> wrote:
>
>... to all who responded with suggestions about obtaining Loctite 270 Green
>for my flywheel bolts.  I was able to get some from McMaste-Carr
>(www.mcmaster.com).  Is there anything this place doesn't have?  Reasonable
>prices on hard-to-find items AND fast, inexpensive shipping.

To quote my 13 year old niece -- "OH-MY-GOSH!"  How have I survived without
knowing about this place -- it's garage-geek paradise!  On the downside, I
work from home, and knowing there are "over 390,000 products" just waiting for
me to peruse, this could seriously degrade my productivity...

Tony
74 GTV