Re: Matching #s

> How important is it to the potential $ value(or
> intrinsic value, if we care to go there) of later
> model Alfa Romeos, models such as the 164, Milano

Tim,
I would say with late model Alfa's potential value and  intrinsic value is based on your grip and
grin market demand. The more you grin when you grip it the more valuable that car is. Anyone who
buys that car after you will certainly understand what all the smiles were about.

Keith Strini

P.S. As long as the engine changes are still all Alfa (hah hah)

=====
Systems Engineer
Emerging Business Solutions, Inc.
102 Underwood Ln.