Re: Matching #s

<<  How important is it to the potential $ value of later model Alfa
Romeos...to have matching engine and VIN #s?  Anyone...have any...thoughts
about this?

  Personal opinion -- It doesn't matter.  You think a 3.0 GTV-6 is worth less
than one with the original 2.5?  Think a Spider that's had a TS conversion is
worth less?  If I were buying a '66 Shelby GT 350 H, or a 427 Corvette, I'd
worry about matching numbers.  Otherwise, I couldn't be bothered.
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA