Milano: The Korean view

  I stopped at the gas station down the street for coffee this morning, and
at the counter had the following conversation with the mid-'50's Korean owner.
Owner:  Dat you cah?
Me:  Yes.
Owner:  How old?
Me:  1987.
Owner:  Is Italy?
Me:  Yes, it was made in Italy.
Owner:  I know dis cah.  Alfa Romeo?
Me:  Yes, it's an Alfa Romeo.  Have you ever had one?
Owner:  No, but I like.
  At this point his 30-something daughter turns to him and says something in
Korean, to which he responds "Blah blah blah blah blah Alfa Romeo,
Lamborghini, Ferrari, Fiat, blah blah blah blah sportscar blah blah blah."
  Probably one of the best responses I've ever had to the car, at least in
terms of sheer "chuckle" factor.  Beats the usual "Really?  Who makes that?"
Bryan Carter
Olympia, WA