164L with heater coolant leak. What else to fix?

I've got a '91 164L with coolant dripping down from the glove box in the
passenger compartment.  I'm assuming that the dash will have to come out
to fix the leak.  An expensive proposition I'm sure.

My question:   What else should I have fixed at the same time the
dashboard is out?

I think the Stepper Motor gears should be replaced.  Are there other
things (like heater cores) that should also be replaced an a car with
125,000+ miles?

Thanks,   Chuck Harget