Revolution 15" wheels

>>I had 14" five spoke Revolutions on my 75TS as a dealer fit option as the
TS
came with steel wheels and plastic trims as stock. I never saw any 15" ones
about and the 2.5 Auto and 3.0 75s had Alfa alloys as standard fitment so
were
less likely candidates for retro-fit.<<

Our 2.5 auto came with them fitted. It was an '87/'88 car (E reg). To be
honest
I preferred the 15" wheels as they gave the impression that the car handled
better.

All the best

Keith