Re: wheely?

Tess writes "> I painted my steel wheels (ask Steve
Schaeffer what he thinks of them,
> because he had the guts to buy them for winter
tires). "

I reply "Now don't go dragging ME into that mess!!"

Yes, those wheels were the prettiest steel wheels I'd
seen in a long while.  Job well done.  I put old
Turner's Michelin street tires (MXV-2) on them and they
will be the GTA's rain tires (assuming it ever rains
during a track day or vintage race here in Seattle).

Steve Schaeffer
NWARC
Seattle, WA