Biba's Cromadora wheel resto

Biba, Thou Art Forgiven. (But to be honest, no apology was necessary &:-))

I'm having surgery tomorrow and I've been just a tad skittish for the
past few days (Mercury's also in retrograde). So I may take things a
little over-zealously right now... please don't hold it against me.

On the good side, my jaw will then be wired shut for 6 weeks. This will
make our local Alfa Club competition committee Really Really Really Happy
&:-).

Cut me some slack and send good vibes my way starting at 8 - 8:30 Seattle
time tomorrow (Wednesday)! ! ! Might as well send good vibes to the
surgeon and the anesthesiologist, as well... then hopefully they won't
accidentally steep me in formaldehyde... You guys in Sweden and Norway,
please start sending good vibes now; that way everyone will also get a
good night's sleep...

Take care,

Tess
who is lucky to have 1,300 good friends