Cromadora wheel restoration

Tess, bringing you into it had nothing to with really anything. I was
aware it was an extremely boring email, and so poked fun at myself. I simply
visualized an absurd situation where all of the Digesters are in a huge
classroom and bored
to death with the subject. And of course everyone is junior high age.
The latter
comment is not meant as an insult to you or anyone, just that people do
get bored when a subject is not only quite dry, but is also long and
tedious. Okay, so it did occur to me, being the only female in a sea of
boys / men, you might throw the first spit wad, or make a remark, purely
to liven things up.

I'll admit some good paint jobs can be done with spray cans, at least on wheels.
However, in most cases the more professional paint and application will last
considerably longer. My 5-stars actually looked pretty good after being
on the car for 20 years.

Obviously I'm of the old school of doing it once and doing it right.
Like spending the time to get one's new towel rack level.

Strictly a priority thing.

Okay...I apologize for using your name in vain,

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

We need more 'tokens'. Where have you gone Kathy Jo, Kathy Jo? And Anne
O, are you still lurking?

And thank you Tim Sheridan for your kind remarks.