re: Lug Nuts

Hi Jay try these guys:

http://www.prestigewheel.com/mainNuts.htm

Also to the digest if anyone remembers the tread about the special lug bolts
with a floating conic for fitting 5X100 wheels on the 164's
(I am running 5X100 BBS RX's on mine) there were some that asked about cars
with studs i.e GTV6 well I have found that special lugs
are also made you can see them by going to http://www.alessio.it/
click on accessories and then special bolts, the prestige site above also
sells assorted hub ring adapters

Expanding the possibilities

Curt Norheim
Huntsville, AL