Wanted - 164LS in CA

I've finally convinced my wife that SHE needs a 164LS so that I can have
full time use of her Milano (hehehe).  It needs to be an automatic LS, well
cared-for, preferably California registered (but any state will do - as
long as you will guarantee it will pass the California smog test). If
you're looking for a good home for such a car please contact me off-digest.
Thanks,

Lew Rosenberger